10/25/2006

FYI

We will not have a meeting this week Thursday October 26th, everyone should receive a call about working the concession stand for the children's home auction Sunday afternoon the 29th. If you do not get a call or we miss you please call or e-mail me back to let me know if you can work and we will assign you to one of the shifts. I am considering Monday night to take a trip to one of the local spook houses if any of the adults are available to drive please let me know and we can let everyone know Sunday about the times to meet. I e-mailed the list of Merit badges available for the two MBU's that are coming up in December, we will need to get signed up early to assure you get to take the MB that you want at Sikeston, remember we are not planning on going as a group to Poplar Bluff so you will need to arrange your own transportation. If any that are planning to go and have extra space please let me know how many you can take so we can make rides available to everyone that would like to participate.

No comments: